The Agribusiness industry is faced with its own set of strict regulations and guidelines with it comes to the storage and containment of chemicals that are unique to its needs. Securall offers a line of safety storage buildings especially designed for use in the agriculture industry. These buildings are specially designed to comply with safety regulations when using pesticides, herbicides, and other turf chemicals. Golf courses and nurseries are also prime candidates for these particular types of containment units.
Securall Fire Rated Storage Buildings carry the Factory Mutual System Approval label, and are FM Approved with regard to wall and roof design. Factory Mutual offers worldwide industrial and commercial product certification and testing services. Testing for FM was completed at Intertek Testing Laboratories. These buildings are also UL Fire Resistance Rated.
Lockers and buildings are fire rated dependent upon the proximity of the location of your unit in proximity to any other adjacent buildings or property lines, and are available with;
- a 2 or 4 hour fire rating upgrade
- 2 or 4 hour rated wall ratings
- 1.5 or 3 hour fire ratings.
In addition to being FM and UL compliant, Securall meets the regulations as established by the Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC). Features of Agri-Chemical Storage Units and Containers include;
- natural convection air vents (OSHA, FM 6049, IBC)
- R11 fiberglass insulation in ceiling and walls (IBC)
- vapor resistant exterior light with photocell (UL, OSHA, IBC)
- forklift channels with anchoring brackets (EPA, IBC)
- reflective warning tape marking entry (OSHA 1910, IBC)
- dust-proof, fluorescent interior light with weatherproof switch (UL, OSHA, IBC)
- removable galvanized steel safety floor planking (250lb. FM requirement, OSHA 1910, IBC)
- leak-tight, continuously welded sump (EPA, NFPA, OSHA, FM, IBC)
- heavy gauge aluminum threshold (IBC)
- chemical / corrosive / ultraviolet resistant paint
Chemical storage lockers and buildings are available in 68.4 cubic feet, 145.1 cf., 211.4 cf., 308.1 cf., 404.7 cf., 524.1 cf., 747.7 cf., 971.3 cf., 1,277.3 cf., 1,418.5 cf., 1865.7 cf., and 2,313 cf.