Available up to 68.4 Cubic Feet Chemical Storage Lockers
Safely and easily store 4, 6, 9 or 12 55 gallon drums or barrels HazMat Safety Storage
Provide and deliver pre-engineered, portable storage building to selected location. All materials used in
construction must be new and unused. Use of wood in construction is unacceptable. This building shall
be FM approved and suitable for storage of Agri-chemicals. Manufacturing quality compliance shall be
in accordance with ASTM, AISI, and AWS materials and fabrication standards. The building must meet
the model building codes, model fire codes, safety and environmental regulations:
• Uniform Building Code
• BOCA National Building Code
• Standard Building Code
• Uniform Fire Code
• BOCA National Fire Prevention Code
• Standard Fire Prevention Code
• BOCA Building Officials and Code Administrators
• National Electric Code (NEC/NFPA 70)
• OHSA (29 CFR)
• EPA (40 CFR)
• California Administrative Code
• NFPA - National Fire Protection Assoc.
• AWS - American Welding Society
• AISC – American Institute of Steel Construction
• ANSI - American National Standards Institute
• ASTM - American Society For Testing and Material
• USPC – United States Product Code
• Factory Mutual (FM) – All standard chemical storage buildings from SECURALL® are FM
o Walls are Non-Fire Rated, 2-Hour Fire Rated, or 4-Hour Fire Rated (Check with Local
Authority having Jurisdiction for correct wall rating needed).
o Roof to be FM Approved Non-Fire Rated, 1.5-Hour Fire Rated, or 3-Hour Fire Rated.
• Underwriters Laboratories (UL) – SECURALL® fire doors and window frames are UL Listed (#R18951).
SECURALL® swinging doors are UL Listed (#R18828) and certified in Canada.
• Intertek Tested and FM Approved Fire Rated Roof and Wall Design.
safety storage and security of chemicals and pesticides