- Manufactured using 12 gauge steel (Singlewall Design).
- Interior of structure lined with 1/2" Plywood. All spark-producing material is covered or sealed.
- Door - (1) Padlock Hasps at 45° Angle. Door made with an 1” overlap on all sides.
- Hinges and Hasps are attached by welding, riveting, or bolting (nuts on inside).
- (Note) Padlock not included with magazine. ATF states “One steel padlock (which need not be protected by a steel hood) having at least five tumblers and a case-hardened shackle of at least 3/8” diameter is sufficient for locking proposes.”
- ATF States “Explosive materials are not to be left unattended in type 3 magazines and must be removed to type 1 or 2 magazines for unattended storage.”
- Finish is a two-part chemical resistant aliphatic polyurethane.
Best used for temporary day box storage of explosives or ammunition on the job site, worksite or shooting range.
Type 3 storage magazines for the attended use of ammunition during the day or field use on a worksite or job site where temporary explosives storage is required.