TL-15 and TL-30 Rated Security Solutions to meet DEA Storage Requirements.
- Several Sizes & Custom Sizes Available
- DEA Approved Group 1R Locks
- Bolt Down Capability
We work directly with Local Government & Manufactuers of Mobile Methadone Vehicles.
- Methadone maintenance treatment (MMT)
- Heroin Addiction treatment safes for DEA compliance and regulatory requirements
- Mobile methadone dispensaries & turnkey or custom solutions for specially equipped vehicles, vans, buses and trailers.
Years of experience working with permanent clinics and mobile solutions in your city or town.
DEA approved mobile methadone vehicle storage safes for mobile medical units, vans and trailers that require DEA approved storage of Schedule II Schedule II/IIN Controlled Substances (2/2N) Examples of Schedule II narcotics include: hydromorphone (Dilaudid), methadone (Dolophine), meperidine (Demerol), oxycodone (OxyContin, Percocet), and fentanyl (Sublimaze, Duragesic). OtherSchedule II narcotics include: morphine, opium, and codeine