Large Scale Systems
Scalable from 10 up to 100's of Individual Locking Compartments for Ambulance & HealthCare Facilities.
- Centralized System allows Operations to Supervise when medications are distributed & who accessed the medications
- Ideal for 911 Ambulance Centers
- Modular & Scalable!
- Can be used in tangent with DEA approved Cages, Entrance / Access Control features of the facility
- Optional biometric fingerprint authentication, PIN Codes, card reader access to the system.
- Scalable to thousands of users to accomodate medics, law enforcement, fire & EMS personel changes
- Live Audit & 2- Factor Authentication and/or Remote Authorization
- Can be Fully customized to meet your unique needs to focus on efficiency, cost savings, time savings and delivering proper care to patients.
Small Scale Systems
High Security DEA Approved Security Safe with Individually Locked Internal Lockers
- TL-15, TL-30 Rated to meet Schedule I, II, III, IV, V Compliance Requirements
- Two (2) Factor Authentication Layers of Security
- Ideal for smaller facilities or rural areas that need to control medication distribution & access
Available in Several Modular Sizes, We help 911 Ambulance Centers Scale up for distribution & security of narcotics medications.
- Remote Authorization capable
- Live Stream Audit capable
- 2-factor Authentication capable
Custom Design / Build to your facility needs & requirements available.