- Type 4 Magazine constructed with double wall, welded construction with 3” airspace throughout.
- Exterior walls made of 12-gauge, formed, Galvannealed Steel. Roof is 16-gauge.
- Interior of structure lined with 1/2" Plywood (Floor 3/4" Plywood). All spark-producing material is covered or sealed.
- Door - 63”H x 42”W (M200 - 1200 Magazine). Door - 80”H x 60”W (M1600 - M8000 Magazine). Exterior Mounted Cam Lock. (2) Hooded Padlock Hasps at 45° Angle. Door made with an 1” overlap on all sides.
- Door Panels grounded to wall face.
- Multiple Static Grounding Connections.
- Lifting Lugs.
- Removable Caster Assembly (800Lb. capacity per Caster) - or - I-Beam Base Support with Fork Channels.
- Hazard Labeling.
- Finish is a two-part chemical resistant aliphatic polyurethane.
Best used for Type 4 magazine explosives or ammunition storage.
Type 4 storage magazines for the attended use of ammunition during the day or field use on a worksite or job site where temporary explosives storage is required.